97th OAND Annual Conference
May 11, 2018 - Columbus, Ohio
Registration to the 97th OAND Annual Conference is now open! Our theme this year is Serving Our State. With this theme in mind, the committee issued the first ever call for speaker proposals. We received many responses and the committee chose the topics and speakers that will be presented this year from a fantastic group of proposals. Attendees can receive up to nine (9) continuing education hours.
The sessions include:
- Dietary Patterns: The Underlying Story
- Academy and Foundation Update + FoodMASTER Program
- Your Writing Can Make or Break You
- Reducing Food Insecurity, One Can at a Time
- Unleash the Inner Chef in You
- Reinventing the Food Truck: Creating Healthy Communities through Mobile Education
- Plant Foods for Feeding Health in Diabetes
- Culinary Medicine in Ohio: The Role of the Dietitian as Teacher, Researcher and Innovator
- School Nutrition 2.0: Best Practice in 2017
- 10 Steps to Launching a Nutrition Start-Up Company
- From Fear to Facts, Understanding the Issues in Modern Agriculture
- Malnutrition Prevention Commission Report – HB 580
There will be an informal evening event on Thursday evening. Please watch for more details on the website and in upcoming emails.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: The Sponsor A Student Initiative (SASI) has received funds from a generous group of members to discount the first 40 student registrations received. You MUST sign in to the website as an OAND member to receive the discount.
If you have any questions, please contact the OAND office at 614-436-6131 or email@example.com. We hope you will join us in Columbus, May 11th!
For full information on sessions and speakers, click on Annual Conference Information
Registration fees (Early bird prior to April 11th) - includes breakfast and lunch
Student Member $75 (with SASI discount - regular rate $125)
Student Nonmember $125
Download printable Registration Form
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to our Exhibitors!
Become a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
50 North Third Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
If you require a sleeping room, please make your room reservation. Please use this link to the Renaissance Columbus downtown to make your room reservation –
https://aws.passkey.com/go/ohacademynutandietmay2018 - Please note the link is case sensitive.
You can also call the Renaissance Enhanced Group Reservations at 877-901-6632. Guests should ask for Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Room Block to receive the group rate of $139 for a King or Queen room.
Sleeping room reservation cutoff for the group rate is April 19, 2018.