OAND Annual Conference, Request for Speaker Proposals
April, 2020 - Columbus, Ohio
The Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Conference, April 16-17 (tentative), 2020 in Columbus, Ohio is the premier conference for food and nutrition professionals in Ohio.
Speaker RFP Overview
OAND is requesting proposals for educational sessions that focus upon this year's theme "2020 Vision: Focusing on Our Future."
If you are a polished speaker with new research-based content to share with our attendees—who has not presented at our conference the past two years—please consider submitting a proposal.
Please review the detailed guidelines on the following pages before submitting your proposal.
Areas of Interest
Ohio Academy members have expressed interest in education sessions focused on the following areas. However, if you feel you have another educational topic that doesn’t fall within one of these categories, we still encourage you to submit a proposal. There will be an option to select other when submitting your proposal.
- Clinical Nutrition (e.g., wound healing, bariatric surgery, malnutrition, critical care, FODMAPS, food intolerances and food allergies, diabetes, order writing)
- Community Nutrition (e.g., food insecurity and hunger, community gardens)
- Culinary (e.g., recipe development, food trends, food science)
- Counseling (e.g., motivational interviewing, intuitive eating, eating disorders)
- Entrepreneurship (e.g., telehealth, non-traditional dietetic careers, communications including authors and bloggers, corporate wellness)
- Professional Development (e.g., interprofessional collaboration, diversity, ethics, specialty credentials such as renal or oncology nutrition)
All proposals must be submitted online, and must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 23, 2019. No e-mailed proposals will be accepted this year.
Please review the detailed guidelines on the Speaker RFP hotlink below before submitting your proposal.
Click here for the pdf of the Speaker RFP